Thursday 2 August 2018

Wisdom and Wellbeing - How to create abundance


Do you consider yourself to have an abundant life?


What does abundance actually mean to you?

For me it's not just one specific thing but rather a collection moments, feelings and experiences.


I feel and believe that my life is so full of abundance - more now than ever before, and not because I have an ever flowing amount of money, luck or happiness but because I can better understand what it means to me, more now than I ever did, and that my friends is half the battle.

I've also discovered though some tricks, tips and ideas that have in my experience bought more abundance into my life too. When I talk to others about this they often ask or assume that this will suddenly make them a lot of money and I'm always quick to point out that encouraging more abundance to your life is not a get rich quick thing but a way of attracting and welcoming the good things in life instead .

That said we have sometimes experienced more opportunities to work and generate income since actively seeking abundance for our life and being intentional about growth in all areas of our life has had a positive effect of how much money we've seen flow in and out of our lives but this hasn't been millions of pounds and instead it's been more about positive situations that have lead to work or a way of receiving extra money.

Gaining abundance is also about welcoming more love, peace, inspiration, contentment and motivation too and these are definitely the most important things that contribute toward feeling joy and rich in life, after all we know that old saying - money can't buy you happiness - has a lot of truth to it!!

So how do I create more abundance in my life?


Here is what works for me...

  • If you're a regular reader around here you'll know I am a big crystal lover and a believer of the energy they vibrate into my life. Using crystal energy has had such a positive effect on abundance for me personally. There are several crystals you can work with or use to welcome more abundance into your life such as Emerald, Jade and my favourite Citrine. I meditate and manifest a lot with my Citrine crystal and always carry it with me when I'm meeting new people, traveling, speaking in public or trying something new for the first time. I always carry a small tumbled Citrine crystal in my coin purse too which encourages back little bits of financial luck into my life.
  • Something that I do to encourage abundance for the whole family is hang Rosemary on our front door and it's one of the most asked about things that people get in touch with me about on Instagram! I have a cute little spell book I've had since my dark and moody teenage years and this is where I got the idea from, every time I refresh the Rosemary on the door we always have a week of luck and small fortunes!
  • One very powerful way I have learnt to generate more abundance in my life is through gratitude and you may wonder what that really means or how on earth being thankful might work. But this shift in mindset can be all it takes for you to see the more positive and abundant side of your life. When I am grateful for what I already have and I actively give thanks for that I vibrate at a level of contentment, joy and appreciation, this in turn lifts my spirits and my overall attitude to life, I am able to see the good things that are actually already there and have space and attention to welcome in new opportunities, relationships and experiences. When I'm miserable and focused on what I don't have my attitude is not great and I radiate negativity and as the saying goes - what you think you become and what you feel you attract - and this couldn't be more true when generating more abundance in life!
I'd love to hear how these ideas work for you, or maybe you have some other things you do to create abundance in your life - either way do share in the comments below!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Her Wisdom | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig