Monday 3 December 2018

Feel Good Finds - Christmas Wishlist Special


December is finally here!!

After being pregnant for the best part of 2018 and expecting baby to arrive anytime from now I'm excited that we're finally in this month!

Of course a new baby isn't the only thing I'm hoping for this Christmas - here's what's on my wish list this year!




I love, love, love collecting beautiful books on crystals and Tamara's new book is my latest want. I interview Tamara earlier on this year for my HER WISDOM blog series (you can read her's here) and her insight into self care and wisdom is golden! 


I've been eyeing up one of these for a while now! So many positive things are being said about crystal rollers for skin care and I'm guessing that having an easy to grab tool to help reduce puffiness and lines once I'm back into sleepless nights with a newborn will be so useful.
Its the small things that matter to my self care right now and just having a beautiful scented candle burning away through the day and night is enough to make me calm and relaxed. Scent is one thing that really influences my mood and thinking pattens so having something vibrant in the house will be so comforting through the winter months.


A book all about busting the myths of being a supermum? Yes please! There is lots of great stuff about in here about confidence, gut instincts and connecting with positive version of your true mummy self! Filled with helpful tips, ideas and ways to flip your mindset on it's head I know this will be a great way to ease into the fourth trimester!


This is a new way of cleansing and charging my crystals for me! I've recently been reading up more on these pyramids — you can get some giant ones you sit under to help recharge your own vibrations — but a small one to fit on my bedside table will perfect for me!

 A journal from The Bees Knees

For me a journal is brilliant for writing down all my new Luna insights, whether that's my intentions I set on a new moon or the tarot reading I do for myself on a full moon and I love being able to go back and read and reflect back over them again. So many people have recommend this particular journal and have found it the perfect way to boost their wellbeing and self care and helped to deal with negative thoughts and feelings.


While I have some time to sit about feeding my newborn I intend to read, read , read and another one of the books on my wish list is this one. Despite being a new mum again I am determined to keep moving forward and growing my blog/business in the next 12 months so books on branding, marketing and levelling up are must for me right now.

Other things that will bring a smile to my face...

A new plant for my office area ⧫ Posh treats from Hotel Chocolat ⧫ Grey winter gloves ⧫ A ban.do Diary ⧫ More Lavender essential oils ⧫ A cosy dressing gown ⧫ Peppermint Hot Chocolate ⧫ Pedicure for my achy feet ⧫ Foam roller ⧫ Silver dangly earrings ⧫ A full night of uninterrupted sleep!!! (Ha!) 

If your looking for a low cost gift that will give a big pay out for a more positive wellbeing this Christmas take a look at my Winter Wellbeing Workbook!

What's on your Christmas Wish List this year? 

Do share below or over on Instagram or Facebook

*Disclaimer - I have not been paid or compensated in any way to advertise these products — these are all genuine want's on my Christmas list that I have issued to my husband this year! I have though linked to the exact product I want incase you are interested yourself!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Her Wisdom | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig