Thursday 28 July 2016

Pearls of Wisdom - This my why moment...


So a little bit about my blog and why it came to be...

When I started this blog back in 2012 I was thinking that I spent my whole working life giving advice to others and empowering them to problem solve in their lives that it would be nice to capture this along with some really good thoughts, ideas and quotes that I've come across over the years that have motivated others as well as kept me moving forward.

Instead I endeavor to regularly bring you little (or large) nuggets full of wisdom in hope that it will make a difference in some way to what you are trying to get out of life, empower you to make positive changes, help you out of stick and uncomfortable situations and guide you towards being the person that feels true to you - sounds like a tall order but stick with me because it's not easy making changes, trying out new routines or habits or even dealing with toxic relationships or situations, life can feel messy and complicated and so often we can feel overwhelmed and alone, not knowing what to do or where to begin to make a start, it takes patience, belief and effort to overcome hurdles and become unstuck (a bit like writing a blog!) - and I'm here to make it all so much easier!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Her Wisdom | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig