Thursday 16 June 2022

Podcasts to inspire your goals!

Last week a friend of mine asked me what my top podcast listens were lately and this got me thinking about some of my favourites I’ve been listening to lately.

And not only did I shared them with my pal but I'm sharing them here too because I think you’ll find so much inspiration and wisdom when you give them a listen. Each podcast is one that champions women's achievements or experiences and gives many ideas on how all of us can navigate the path towards what we want and care about.

So, here are my top 5 recommendations for podcasts to inspire you to reach your goals...


1. Expanded by To Be Magnetic

This podcast from Lacey Phillips of To Be Magnetic is one of my top favourites. To be completely transparent I am a paid member of their Pathway programme so of course I love it but this podcast alone is so inspiring and packed full of stories and ideas to get you started with manifesting. TBM come at it from a neuroscience, psychology and epigenetics point of view which I find so refreshing and realistic and feature some incredible guests and experts who have some wonderful stories to tell that will empower you to really start looking at your own life and how to makes steps towards your goals. New episodes come out every Friday and you can find them all here.

2. Reclaiming Mum

Jemma Andrew-Adiamah’s podcast is a wonderful slice of the  motherhood pie and focuses on the never ending juggle between being a mum and having space for yourself to fulfil your own needs, wants and passions. Jemma is an empowerment coach and now a mum of 4, she knows all too well how that journey can be filled with barriers and hurdles that most mothers find themselves having to overcome but her experiences, and that of her amazing guests gives inspiration and practical action on how to break them down. She’s currently on maternity leave after having her twins but there are 28 wonderfully nourishing episodes already available to binge on and you can click through here to find them and get started.

3. How To Start Over

Journalist Olga Khazan host this season of the podcast which features both male and female guest and already has some great episodes on parenting, relationships and midlife. This podcast explores the kind of changes in life that so many of us go through and how starting over again can be difficult but rewarding too. If you find yourself at a point in your life where you’re facing something new and unfamiliar this is the podcast for you. So far there are 3 episodes available in this season with more to come, I recently listened to the first one and loved it and can’t wait to get stuck into the others too, and you can find them yourself right here.

4. Woman’s Hour 

As a student I always listened to Woman’s Hour on the radio when I was at home studying, it was a real comfort to me to listen in to the guests and the topics and always feel so seen as a young woman myself. I rarely ever get to listen to Woman’s Hour on the radio these days so discovering the podcast has been a real treat (plus there are two other additional Woman’s Hour podcasts on cooking and late night chat). This podcast is a great way to keep up on the diverse, worldwide topics and events that impact women on a daily basis, with really thoughtful guests bringing interesting and relevant conversation, getting you thinking more deeply about your own point of view — listen here.

5. Second Life

The Second Life podcast has been a firm favourite of mine for a few years now, I am continually inspired and empowered by the women that Hillary Kerr, co-founder of the fashion website and brand Who What Wear, features on her podcast. Spotlighting women who have pivoted on their career path, this podcast is packed full of brave and inspiring women who decided to make a change when it came to their work life and will show that any can be possible if you dare to make the transition. It’s definitely one of my most favourites to listen to when I need a boost in motivation or feeling a bit stuck. You can listen to all episodes right here.

So there you go, my top 5 and I hope you find one you like here too. Plus as a little bonus I’m sharing one resource that I use constantly that inspires me to map out and achieve my goals and can help you reach your personal and self care goals as well. Check out this Lifestyle Bundle of daily and monthly planners and self care worksheets here that I created to help me get track. I’ve gone from being completely chaotic, because I’m so easily distracted, to feeling more calm and focused on what I want and need, and making sure I get self care time when I need it.

Main photo: by Vika Strawberrika on 
Unsplash

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Her Wisdom | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig